Hollywood, Art and Spirit in One Day!
Ridiculous day. Unbelievably good.
1) Breakfast with extraordinary Hollywood actress/coach Laura Gardner, actress/activist Debrianna Mancini, and New Mexico Film Foundation Dirk Norris.
2) Talk with Award Winning media Producer about my “12 global visionaries” project. (pictured above with Micheal Beckwith for the project!)
3) Lunch with phenome_artist Maggie Hanley to discuss ‘casting’ me as silent film star in art installation piece to be projected on huge building on Wilshire, Los Angeles
4) Albuquerque Journal features me and hubs in article w/besties writer Candace Walsh and Exec Director of Creative Santa Fe, Cyndi Conn
4.5) (our mayor Javier Gonzales is AMAZING!)
5) Phone chat w/Academy Award Winner about 12 global visionaries project.
6) Finished another Masai painting with input from talented Jean Oppermann who says my work is like, “Lucien Freud on a bliss pill.”
7) Continue commission of gorgeous couple Debrianna Mansini and Museum collected artist, David Forlano.
8) Margaritas, reminiscent of an African Sundowner night (as if with) the lovely and talented, Glynda Norwitz Kramer
9) Tipsy gardening. Death to Aphids.
10) Kiss my new doggie, Lilly… And my hunny. In bed by 10pm.